Tuesday, September 26, 2017

First Memory & First Lie

My First Memory

  • My first memory would be me at my grandmother's home. I was almost three, my mom and I would go to visit her and she was sneaking cookies to me because she knew my mom would not like it. I only know I was this young because I was only three when she died. 

My First Lie

  • The first lie I can remember was when I was about 3 or 4, I went to early headstart at this time. I remember we had little fish tanks full of fake floating fishes. they were just little plastic toys. The teachers caught my friends and I messing with them. they accused us of stealing them and I told them I did not steal even though I really did take one of these fish. I shoved it in my sock and they didn't bother me after that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment